Monday, February 4, 2008

We have birds!

This afternoon a few birds showed up for a feast! I ran to get Braden, and he looked at the birds, looked at me, and said, "I told you they would come!" We then high-fived. I tried to get a kiss out of him, but he wasn't having any of that mushy stuff.

We have at least three varieties. One is a cardinal. I had to get the bird book for the others... some sort of chickadee (a Carolina chickadee, perhaps?) and I couldn't identify the third bird. It was small, about the size of a cockatiel, but all grey. Any ideas?

I must be getting old. I never thought I would get so excited about birds! Perhaps Gran-B is rubbing off on me, after all.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

You guys OWN a bird book??? Ya'll are bigger nerds than I thought!

: ) I guess we can still be friends though...nerdy friends.

Erin S said...

We have TWO bird books!