
Barret Kolle isn't actually old...we've just known him for a while! Kyle and Barret knew each other from showing cattle; Barret and I were friends in college.
Barret was in town for a few days recruiting Aggies at the College of Ag career fair for his company. He came over Wednesday night for dinner and catching up. Barret and his wife Laci have an adorable 8 month old boy named Brady, and we heard lots of cute baby stories and saw pictures--he looks just like Barret! Barret works for Daymon Worldwide (http://www.daymon.com/); his life in the business world is very different from our life in education!
I tried to take a picture of Barret with the boys, but Braden wouldn't cooperate. I bribed him with gum, and he finally agreed to the picture. (Perhaps I should have bribed Garrett, too!).
It was great to see him and catch up--next time we get together, I'd like to see Laci and Brady, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment