Happy Birthday Erin's Blog! I think you and Kyle need a night out to celebrate the blog's birthday. April will watch the boys! I like volunteering her for stuff!!
Thank you so much for sharing your life with us. I'm so glad you're so smart that you can create the blog content. I take great joy at your writing ability and your deep thoughts. I cry (sob, actually) and smile at the same time... I love you. Jan
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Erin's Blog! I think you and Kyle need a night out to celebrate the blog's birthday. April will watch the boys! I like volunteering her for stuff!!
Thanks, Emily! That made me laugh. April's good at celebrating stuff, though. I think I'd want her to celebrate the blog's birthday with us!
I'll do whatever - celebrate or watch the boys...but Braden has to promise to talk to me beforehand!
Older sisters are SO BOSSY!
Thanks for having your blog for us to read, enjoy and learn from. Happy birthday Erin's blog!
I like your blog's new look!
Thank you so much for sharing your life with us. I'm so glad you're so smart that you can create the blog content. I take great joy at your writing ability and your deep thoughts. I cry (sob, actually) and smile at the same time... I love you. Jan
Post a Comment