Last weekend we went to our kids' school's Spring Fling. This was our first one to attend, and it was MUCH more fun than I expected. The weather was sunny and a tad hot, but most of the events were under trees and in the shade. I was surprised at the big variety of games, and was very surprised to see that Texas A&M students were volunteering and running all of the events.
One thing I'd never seen before was edible sand art.
The boys loved filling their little bottles with flavored edible "sand," and then Braden enjoyed taking weird pictures with it. He is SOOOOO seven.Braden went for an all-over orange look.
The confetti eggs were a big hit. I wanted to get an action shot of the boys slamming the eggs on their friends' heads, but they moved too fast! I did catch the aftermath of an egg Catie broke on Braden's head.
We were very happy that Jack spent the day with us. It's nice to have a buffer between the boys.
Bean bag toss!
And this....was the overall favorite. A water-balloon launcher. I'd never seen such a thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment