The boys have become pretty attached to GrandTom in the last few weeks. In fact, today I mentioned to Braden that we are going back home to College Station tomorrow. He said, "why? I like it at GrandTom's."
GrandTom has a great bathtub--it is a 5 ft round horse trough. And--here's the best part--it has a TV! The boys LOVE to take bubble baths and watch cartoons. Life doesn't get any greater than that!

6 comments:
CUTE cute cute pics! I don't think your boys could be any cuter! Well, Braden could if he'd say hi to me :)
Where do I get Johnny one of those? And a TV? Even better!
Adorable!!!
Great pics Erin, thanks for sharing! Hope you guys got back okay and that things went well with the boat, etc. Missing you at Schlechty!
Love the pics! I believe I need a tub like that too!
The best picture EVER
Post a Comment