Garrett and I are sitting at the breakfast table eating lunch. He just said to me, "Mommy, I love juice. I love juice and apples. Wait! I don't love apples. I just love juice. And milky milk. I love juice, milky milk, and Cali. I really love Cali. And I love mommy, and daddy, and brother."
(Cali is our chihuahua).
I just asked, "Garrett, what do you want to be when you grow up?"
His eyes lit up and he said, "a tiger. I can be a tiger and brother can be an Elmo. I can be an Elmo like brother. Elmo has to be red."
Garrett and I aren't alone very often. When we are, he sure does talk a lot and is pretty funny.
He just told me, "Mommy, I have to get that red Elmo back" and took off running saying, "come on, Cali, we're superman."
1 comment:
Garrett's a funny little dude.
Post a Comment