Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Seeing Granddaddy

My children are blessed to have many, many people who love them.  One of those special people is my Dad, their Granddaddy. He lives in Falls Church, VA (for at least the next few months until he moves to his dream retirement property in Rockbridge County, VA).  My kids only see him once or twice a year, and they LOVE him.  I absolutely love how much they love him. It warms my heart to no end to see the love expressed between my kids and my dad.  

I just happened to have my camera with me on Saturday morning when Garrett saw his Granddaddy for the first time since...well, I can't remember.  Dad flew in to Houston for my little sis Katie's big Homecoming weekend, and he woke up very early Saturday morning to drive up for some soccer games.  He met us at the field, but had parked across the lot from us. 

Garrett saw him walking towards us, and asked if he could run to Granddaddy. As quick as I could, I pulled out the camera:











LOVE IT!!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: