Garrett and his buddy Tyler have been spending lots of time together lately. They've known each other their whole lives (their moms are best of friends, so they are kinda stuck together). In the last month, however, their friendship has fully blossomed.
Perhaps it is because they are big kids now, about to go to kindergarten.
Perhaps it is because they have finally realized they both have wild crazy imaginations.
Whatever it is, it sure is cute.
I took these pictures the other day when they were making kung fu faces. And noises. And all kinds of awesomeness.
The conversation I overheard yesterday went like this:
Tyler: "Do you know what teleporting is?"
Garrett: "Yeah. Everyone knows what teleporting is."
Tyler: "You go from one place. (jumps) to another."
Garrett: "Yeah, in a teleporting machine."
Tyler: "No, you don't need a teleporting machine."
Garrett: "You don't?"
Tyler: "No. You just. Teleport."
And then they ran around the house for probably 20 minutes, teleporting.
They are awesome. And fierce.
If you need someone to help you with your teleporting or kung fu needs, I know just the team!
No comments:
Post a Comment