Monday, October 26, 2009

Tellin' Stories

Tonight, the boys and I were snuggled up making up stories. I started the story like this:
"Once there was a silly little frog named Kerplunk. Kerplunk was named Kerplunk because he looooooved splashing in rain puddles making kerplunk sounds. One day it rained lots and lots and the whole street was full of rain puddles. Kerplunk was sooooooo excited that he went hopping down the road kerplunking in all the puddles..."

I passed the story on to Garrett who said, "and then, Kerplunk ran into a car and it smooshed him and he died."

(should I be worried about this kid, or what?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he just knows not to play in the street!? Except I'm not sure that's true...

Tom said you need to post pics on your blog of the boys with Courtney's baby.

Erin S said...

I do need to post those pictures, Lins. There is cute video of baby Jack laughing at the boys. I need to upload the pics and video...maybe tonight?

Courtney S. said...

Yes, you do need to upload the pics and the video (I know, easier said than done). I still can't get over how much Jack was just so tickled by your boys. That was just precious. I'm so glad I stopped by...that made my entire weekend!