Sunday, August 2, 2009

Braden has learned...


...to make his own sandwiches! This is a ketchup, cheese, and fruit snack sandwich. Braden has become very creative in the kitchen. He never has eaten the food I cook, and I don't often make something else for him. He likes to make what he calls "mixtures." He takes a bowl and adds a variety of foods to eat. A mixture might include things such as pretzels, cheerios, and cheese crackers, with a pop tart on top. He looks so very proud of his creation!

...to draw Target big rigs. He loves, loves, loves drawing big rigs, and his latest ones have been of the Target variety. Perhaps I spend a bit too much time (and money) at Target.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does he actually eat that stuff?

Shelby said...

Love the creative sandwiches!! Yum-O!
Yes...another Target lover here too. As a matter fact, I my son has the same shirt yours has on the pics.If I remember correctly...I think I got it at Target...LOL.