A few weeks ago, Grandma Scheele wanted to know why I haven't updated my blog...
It's kinda complicated. One, our internet service has been acting crummy for weeks now. The guy has been here the last two days and seems to have fixed the problem. Two, I'm not sure if anyone actually reads this blog. I wondered if I was wasting my time. Three, posting on my blog reminds me of my mom, and that makes me sad. You see, I started this blog mainly for her to be able to see pics of the boys and read stories about their craziness. Since she died, I'm just not as motivated to post stuff.
Now that the internet is working again, and now that I know others want pictures/stories, I'll try to get better about it.
Here's a quick one: Right now, I'm at the breakfast table on the computer, and the boys are on the couch eating their third mini-bag of popcorn. A few minutes ago, Braden gave a big piece to Garrett and told him to deliver the mail to mommy. Garrett came running to me, I opened my mouth, and he put the popcorn in it. We repeated this a few times. All the while, he and Braden were yelling, "Mail for Mommy!" Sweet little boys.
4 comments:
I click over to your blog every time I log in to WordPress, Erin. I understand why it's hard for you, but I hope you'll keep posting your stories!
As for number 2, I read your stories. It reminds me of challenges I had with all of my children when they were little and makes me laugh. Looking at my kids as grown people now with grown-up problems can be sad at times, so I really enjoy laughing with your stories and remembering mine. As for number 3, that will always be, but the motivation will come again with time. nz
I ALWAYS read your blog and check it regularly and I was wondering why you hadn't updated it lately!
I also check your blog often since discovering you had one Erin. I totally understand your feelings on it though, as I keep mine, mostly, for the same reason. Go with your heart. Anyone who knows you and loves you will undestand either way! (:
Post a Comment