I love making Easter eggs. It is, without a doubt, one of my favorite holiday traditions. I have this wonderful fantasy of my boys and me creating these colorful artistic eggs and ooohing and aaaahing as we do so. In my egg dying daydream, my children are well behaved and sit quietly and calmly while they dip eggs in and out of dye.
The reality is a far cry from the fantasy. Broken eggs? yes. Tears? check. Some pushing and shoving? Got that, too!
Here are the pictures that make it look like a fun affair:

The boys showing off the finished product:

And me showing off the final product:

Here they are leaving the baskets on the front step for the Easter bunny!
And, the all-time classiest picture ever: Me, Garrett and Braden (and a Miller Light bottle on the buffet behind us. Why? 'Cause I'm a good mom of course).

No comments:
Post a Comment