Monday, August 11, 2008

5 weeks since an update?!

Can it be? What in the world has happened?

Well, a couple of things:

First, our satellite internet went out in a big storm (no, I don't know how those things work--ask Kyle).

Second, I learned that there is life without the internet (gasp!).

Third, it took awhile for us to switch satellite internet companies.

Fourth, I was enjoying my life without the internet so much that I just haven't updated!

So, what's been going on, you ask?
The boys have been having MAJOR sibling rivalry. Garrett wants to play with "Broder" all the time. Maybe I should be more specific: Garrett wants to play with whatever toy Braden is playing with all the time. Braden doesn't want to have anything to do with Garrett.

In fact, Braden has made his opinion known about his younger brother quite a bit lately. Several weeks ago, it was, "Mommy, why do we have Garrett anyway?" And then last week, "Mommy, if Garrett was still in your tummy then he wouldn't bug me so much." Remember that Garrett has been OUT of my tummy for over two years and three months!

I think going back to daycare will be good for them. Give them a little separation. Make 'em miss each other a little bit.

Alright--I hear fussing in the living room where they are both watching Thomas. That reminds me of another reason I haven't posted in five weeks: I can't leave the two of them alone, and I can't sit at my computer and type for more than a few minutes...gotta run...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"If he were still in your tummy" That's hysterical!!!