So, it has been almost a month since my last post. Our satellite internet connection was r-e-a-l-l-y slow, and then Kyle figured out that the trees had leafed out since they last adjusted the satellite tower thingy, so they came out and fixed it. It is so fast now. Not quite as fast as cable internet, but much better than before. (as if I have a clue what I am talking about).
Anyhoo, it has been birthday week at the Stutts house, beginning with Garrett's birthday last Friday. I was in Austin with the high school newspaper staff, but Kyle took Braden and Garrett to Gattiland. On a Friday night! Without me! What a GREAT dad!
Thursday night we had a little family get together with our good friends the Corleys for a celebration of Garrett's birthday.
I made cupcakes, but I used strawberry icing. For some reason, it didn't occur to me that strawberry icing means that the cupcakes would be pink. I figured Garrett would hate me when he was 16 or so if I had pictures in the scrapbook of him blowing out candles on a pink cupcake, so I bought a much more masculine lion cake at Kroger's for him:


No comments:
Post a Comment