This is a "Layered Mocha Cheesecake" and is the cover recipe of the current Taste of Home magazine. YUM!! http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Layered-Mocha-Cheesecake
This is a mushroom asparagus quiche from the same issue of Taste of Home. I've never made a quiche before and was surprised at how easy it was! http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/mushroom-asparagus-quiche.aspx
Braden helped me make this Peeps sunflower cake. So cute! And so easy that a three-year-old can make it!http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Peeps-Sunflower-Cake
This corn recipe is my new all-time favorite. It is called "Peppered Corn on the Cob" and is from the Southern Living Slow-Cooker Cookbook. Yes, that is BACON wrapped around garlic-butter rubbed fresh corn with chopped jalapenos sprinkled over the top. I was short on time, so I baked it in the oven and it was AMAZING! I can't find the recipe on the Internet, so if you're interested, email me (or you can buy the cookbook from Tiffany!)
No comments:
Post a Comment